Rugged, fast and portable
Featuring IP67 water and dust resistance, 3-meter drop protection*, and a 1000lb crushproof rating, the G-Drive mobile SSD R-Series provides rugged storage you can trust. Transfer speeds up to 560MB/s** let you quickly save, edit and archive large photos, videos and source files, while a versatile USB-C port with a USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface keeps this device ready for laptops and desktops both old and new. With the G-Drive mobile SSD R-Series, you get exceptionally durable storage to handle your big picture.
- A rugged design with IP67 water/dust resistance, 3M drop tested* and 1000lb crush resistance.
- Super fast transfer rates up to 560MB/s**
- Latest-generation USB-C connectivity (USB 3.1 Gen 2)
- An industry-leading 5 year limited warranty
- Shock and vibration resistant solid state drive
- Up to 2TB of capacity in a small, light package***
- Interface - USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gb/s)
- Drive - SSD
- Data Transfer Rate - Up to 560MB/s
- Size (LxWxH) - 3.74” x 1.97” x 0.57” / 94 x 50 x 14.5mm
- Weight - 0.19 lbs / 86 g
- System Requirements - Mac OS 10.10+
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (via reformat) G-DRIVE mobile SSD R-Series drive (1) USB-C to USB-C cable
*On a carpeted concrete floor.
**As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.
***As used for storage capacity, one gigabyte (GB) = one billion bytes and one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.